In this role you will be responsible for owning the marketing narrative, providing channel performance commentary to the rest of the business. To do this you will build and maintain reporting, dashboards and descriptive analysis to solve challenges faced by business leaders, across the Hilton enterprise and within the EMEA marketing organisation.
You will be partnering with global marketing teams to ensure your insights drive positive outcomes. You will also be working closely with analytics, planning and performance teams to feed into data & reporting requirements for internal and external audiences.
Deadline for applications: 1st December 2019
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it''''s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we''''re here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
Design and develop descriptive, predictive and prescriptive marketing channel, business analysis that answers key business questions. Translate these business questions into specific data and reporting requirements, collaborating with the analytics team (DNA) to feed into departmental, channel reporting and data requests. Analyse owned and third party, digital and commercial data to uncover key insights, create visualizations, craft a coherent story and present findings to marketing leadership, channel/campaign owners and strategists.
Responsibilities include demonstrating effectiveness of marketing strategies across EMEA''''s eCommerce and Marketing through the use of data, commercial trends, marketing attribution model and performance metrics. Will include heavy involvement in annual budgeting process to strategically secure Marketing dollars and demonstrate return on investment.
This position is expected to anticipate market and brand needs, design Marketing actions to meet those needs, secure funds as necessary, implement actions and measure results to be shared regularly to stakeholders.
The role will feed into key enterprise, regional and brand commercial meetings. They will be responsible for reporting on commercial trends, brand and enterprise performance, and competitive and marketing level performance, which is expected to be delivered to the Marketing community at a regular cadence. Also responsible for defining best practice stakeholder reporting and performance commentary, implementing firm governance rationale, templates and guidelines, which will be adhered to by the EMEA marketing function.
This team member will:
•Drive insights. Solve challenging business problems, work through the data, and find the meaningful insights that will help improve our business.
• Work with Channel owners and strategists to develop measurable KPIs and set goals based on strategic business requirements
• Run consistent and thorough auditing of campaigns and channel performance and maintain KPI dashboards to ensure budget optimisation.
•Partner and communicate. Work closely with marketers, your team, and other project stakeholders to frame a commercial performance agenda and communicate actionable findings.
• Work with stakeholder groups, brands, channels, and geographies to maximise efficiency of Marketing programmes and ensure marketing resources are allocated and managed effectively.
• Provide influential decision making analysis and recommendations on analytics projects focused on driving incremental revenues.
•Deliver results. Utilize strong organizational skills and attention to detail, learn new tools and techniques, and effectively manage projects supporting multiple business initiatives.
• Work with the analytics team to create KPI dashboards and perform ongoing campaign and channel performance analytics.
• Leverage results to influence future Destination Marketing and eCommerce Consulting activity
What are we looking for?
• Highly cooperative and able to coordinate across departments and regions
• Excellent collaboration, communication, presentation and analytical skills
• Able to portray complicated subjects to a variety of audiences.
• Strong problem solving skills, able to convert complicated results into simple findings
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends! We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.
• To hold a Bachelor''''s degree or equivalent or relevant experience in lieu thereof
• To be able up to travel 20% of the time or as required
• Must have prior experience in a digital analyst capacity with excellent knowledge of the digital landscape and channels
• Analysis and Insights Marketing expertise
• MS Office Suite experience, advanced Excel skills
• Experienced working with PowerPoint and ideally, Tableau
• Budget Expertise
• Experience of data analysis and/or digital analytics experience
• Strong project management experience at a Manager level
• Knowledge of paid search channels
• Strong Modelling experience including regression modelling and advanced Excel.
• Experienced in consumer behavior insight and analysis
• Must have delivered both ad-hoc and regular reporting to senior stakeholders.
• To hold a Master''''s Degree or equivalent or relevant experience in lieu thereof
• A comprehensive understanding of digital analytics data and database principles including measurement best practices, tagging, metric definitions, quality assurance and data validation practices, and mathematical concepts
• Strong data analysis and/or digital analytics experience
• Experience working in the Hospitality and/or travel industry
• Strong people management or project management experience at a Senior Manager level
• Experience of managing budgets
• Experience in delivering an attribution model and introducing new software tools to understand market performance e.g. SPSS, Adobe and/or Market Trend
See descriptionRole: Manager, Channel Marketing Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: Watford, England, EnglandApply for this job now.