We are looking for an experienced Security Officer to work at a high-end luxury residential building based in Haringey, London. We are looking for people with exceptional customer service / communication skills.
This role is paying £27,000 p/a and will be a shift-based role working 4 days on and 4 days off, 7am-7pm. Full time, permanent role.
What's in it for you?
- A role offering a competitive salary
- A chance to work for a great company with a great reputation
- An opportunity to work from a 5-star environment
- ….and much more!
What will you be doing as a Security Officer?
As a Day Security Officer, you will be responsible for the continued safety and security of the development.
- Walking around the development to address any security concerns
- Responding to alarms
- Dealing with anti-social behaviour or criminal activity in a polite but firm manner, informing the relevant authorities whenever necessary
- Ensuring all entry points are secure
- Stopping suspicious activities, checking identification etc.
- Monitoring CCTV and surveillance equipment
- Controlling traffic and people movement, and entry/exit of people to the residential development
- Reporting any unusual activity
- Sounding alarms and seeking help from the authorities when necessary
What are we looking for in a Security Officer?
- Experienced within luxury residential, corporate environment or 4/5 star hotel
- SIA licensed
- A skilled communicator, experienced in dealing with a range of people and dealing with difficult situations (with excellent English communication skills - both written and verbal)
- Focused on Customer Service
- Organised and excellent at timekeeping.
- Immaculate appearance
If you are an experienced and SIA qualified Security professional looking for your next career opportunity, then please apply today!
As mentioned previously, you will have excellent communication skills and will need to go undertake testing to prove this. It is ESSENTIAL that you have worked within a luxury environment and due to security procedures you must have worked in the UK for a minimum of 5 years.