What Will You Be Doing?
As a Mail Sorter, you will perform the following:
* Ensures that finished mail is organized neatly and placed right side up facing forward.
* Keeps postage metered rejects separated by postage rate.
* Keeps mail separated by specific jobs. Removes mail piece jams from machine by pulling mail backward and upward to avoid damaging the mail.
* Recognizes bad barcodes and notifies the operator.
* Ensures all mail is cleared from all sort bins on the machine and racks for mailing.
* Prepares outgoing mail for sleeving by placing full mail trays into tray sleeve.
* Keeps mail bins stocked by replacing mail trays and tag holders when they are low.
* Keeps work area clean by placing mail bins under machines
Who are we looking for?
* Ability to work well independently & in a team!
* Detailed oriented
* Ability to be friendly
* Ability to remain focused on tasks at hand
What You Bring to the Job:
* Ability to work in a team and independently
* Strong attendance & Positive attitude
Ability to work 2nd shift hours: 4pm-12:00am
$15.00 Per hour!
Select APPLY NOW and Recruiter will reach out within 24 hours.
Text or call Manpower: #removed#
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire!
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.