Andrews is a family-owned company founded in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1908. Now with full service facilities in Cleveland and Columbus and operations worldwide, we pride ourselves on our personalized customer service and our ability to deliver anywhere in the world.
We are Hiring!
Are you looking for an engaging opportunity with a vibrant, growing company? Andrews Moving and Storage is a national leader in the moving industry, and we are looking for an energetic Driver / Crew Leader to add to our team. If you are an ambitious individual who can fill our immediate need, please apply today!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Organizing any and all necessary resources (manpower and equipment) required to execute project services prior to arrival at customer job site
- Deploying and utilizing any and all necessary resources to execute a specific project
- Securing documentation and sign-offs
- Documenting and sreving any an all aditional customer requests for services beyond initial scope. Additional servie will be documented utilizing and authorized and binding Change Order form
- Ensuring all required certification and licensing to provide driver services are current, accurate and legal
- Executing pre/post trip inspection of designated vehicle(s) and equipment before/after every service activity is deployed
- Providing knowledge of any and all local/intrastate/interstate transportation laws governing transportation services
- Conducting and providing inventory procedure and shipment documentation
- Conducting quality loading/unloading services which physically places customer assets in to/out of the van, which will then be consider in the care and custody of Andrews
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug-screen and background check
- Valid Drivers License and ability to meet Andrews insurability requirements
- Engage both administrative and customer facing skills simultaneously
- Efficient with time
- Ability to prioritize, based on primary objectives
- Capable problem solver
- Exceptional at following instructions
- Clear and concise communicator
- Exceptional documentation of work
- Organizes and demonstrates exceptional followup
- Prior moving experience is a plus
Attributes / Behaviors
- Enjoys customer interaction
- Open to flexible schedule
- Physically capable of lifting 50lbs unassisted
- Always seeks improvement (for self and company)
- Respectful of Authority
- Supportive of management decisions
- Results driven
- Criticizes privately and compliments publicly
Andrews Moving & Storage Company is an equal opportunity employer.
Official mover of the Cleveland Indians
Andrews Moving & Storage, headquartered in Streetsboro, OH, is a privately-owned company and agent of United Vanline delivering first class moving and logistics services to the consumer and commercial markets.
Our core values: *customer first * commitment to self-improvement * personal responsibility * self-motivated * humble confidence
Role: Driver / Crew Leader
Apply for this job now.