Templeton & Partners is currently looking for an experienced API Specialist for at least 3 months contract in London.
Note: this is inside IR35 contract.
1. Good experience in programming such as Java, Python, SQL.
2. Strong technical background, outstanding problem-solving skills, experience debugging APIs.
3. Able to identify problems between partners, resolve them, document them & work with Product/Engineering on how to avoid them in the future.
4. Someone who can embrace ambiguity & still produce results.
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must in English
6. Able to track to manage multiple Partners a various stage of onboarding, communicating to stakeholders.
7. Someone proactive who can drive partners to seeing value as quickly as possible.
8. Ability to learn quickly, thrive on change and handle the pressure of a customer and partner facing role.
1. A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
2. Integrating APIs to external services, building web applications, API development.
3. Experience in B2B development & payments solutions is preferred.
4. Experience working with remote teams internally and externally.
5. Experience using tools like: Postman, Swagger, Apigee and Mulesoft are preferred but not essential