Kitchen Sales Designer
£21,000 - £22,000 + Bonus (OTE up to £75,000)
An enviable opportunity has arisen for an experienced kitchen designer to work for a luxury bespoke kitchen brand in one of the busiest showrooms in the country. You'll be designing functional, modern and bespoke kitchens and have the responsibility for seeing through our customer's requirements.
- Providing outstanding levels of customer service to encourage positive testimonials & referrals
- Providing product and design advice to retail customers
- Using the latest design software, providing detailed plans & perspectives of your designs
- Presenting your priced designs in a professional manner and ensuring enquiries are turned into sales
- Placing your customers orders directly with suppliers in accordance with company procedures, collating orders and arranging delivery
- Working closely with Branch and Assistant Branch Managers and supporting the branch in exceeding its targets
- Selling across your kitchen designs
Skills ideally needed:
- Experience using CAD Design
- Sales Experience
- Personable and friendly
- The ability to adapt to change quickly
- Positive interaction with colleagues
- Able to put the customer first
- UK driving licence
What's in it for you?
- Enticing Salary
- Best comission scheme in the industry
- Fantastic Training
- Great Progression Plan
- Working with one of the UK's top employers
- Monday to Friday (9:30am - 17:30pm) with one saturday in a month.
- Valid UK driving licence
If interested, please contact one of the RSD Recruitment team today!