Finance Analyst, Direct Hire
$65-$85 Depending on Experience
Manpower has a Direct Hire opening with a top company in Hanover, PA 17331 for a
Finance Analyst. This role is specializing in food manufacturing finance.
As the Sr. Finance Analyst, you will leverage internal databases, external data sources, financial statements, and other tools to respond to information requests and develop and deliver accurate, fact-based reports & analysis.
* Review and analyze daily production orders to provide key insights on monthly plant performance.
* Work with manufacturing teams to create and maintain item formula and routings for standard costing set up at assigned locations.
* Calculate manufacturing costs for all proposed new items that will be manufactured in assigned plant.
* Assist in the month-end closing process by calculating appropriate accruals and preparing account reconciliations for accounts such as inventory and related liability accounts in a timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures.
* Prepare month end reporting package for assigned areas to be reviewed by Supply Chain Finance management and included in the executive summary.
* Support monthly and quarterly forecasts as well as the development of a detailed annual plan.
* Develop tools to analyze overhead, labor and material costs and work with plants and purchasing to increase profitability.
Call or text Tiffany DiLeonardo for immediate consideration! Office #removed# #removed#
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.