COMPANY: FINANCIAL SERVICES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum
A rapidly growing PE backed Financial Services company based in Canary Wharf, London.
Scrum Business Analyst - Trading products Duties
- Delivery of payments and product driven transformation (i.e. futures, equities, FX) driven projects within the company.
- Delivery of waterfall and scrum methodology projects.
- Experience in producing business requirements in liaison with business teams.
- Document critical business and operational processes and their corresponding Business Rules covering all teams;
- Document processes covering all teams;
- Identify the wider business and system impacts of change
- Perform user acceptance testing for the project
Scrum Business Analyst - Trading products experience:
- Good knowledge of payments and financial trading products (i.e. futures, equities, FX)
- Experience working as a Business Analyst on payments and financial trading products (i.e. futures, equities, FX) driven projects
- Knowledge of waterfall and scrum project methodology
- Experience of Jira
- Business process modelling technique,
- Understanding of functional and non-functional requirements and
- Full systems development life cycle
- To produce updates/documents as required for key stakeholders
- Always ensure that the stakeholders understand what's required of them.
- Business requirements definition and documentation
- Experience on process mapping
- Gap analysis
- Testing Help embed a new system into the business and train the users.
Up to £50K basic