Finance Project Coordinator
The Finance Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the myriad of deliverables by corresponding and scheduling meetings and work progress. This includes establishing and maintaining timelines for grant applications and grant reporting as well as monitoring grant budgets. Keeping track of all important documents and dates including; UDS, OSHPD, Sites, Corporate documents, Tax returns, Financials as well as other documents. Maintaining and tracking Settlement and Retro payments as well as rate changes from the State of California. Completing basic Accounting entries and reports as well as Finance reports.
Schedule is Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Demonstrates effective communication and problem-solving skills.
· Track external correspondence and deadlines, log projects and set up database of projects.
· Coordinate project information, timelines and deliverables.
· Gathering of statistical and financial data.
· Assists in the monthly closing process.
· Assists in the preparation of the OSHPD reports and PPS reconciliation requests.
· Coordinate and maintain record retention via Info router while eliminating duplicates including purging of unneeded records.
· Coordinate conference calls and logistical management of meetings. Assist with set up and take down of equipment as needed.
· Receive and send packages and mail, copies, scans, files and stores documents.
· Maintains a library of important documents and dates.
· Maintains the annual work-plan.
· Discusses updates/changes with Project Manager(s) and Grant Coordinators.
· Input, track and maintain budgets including reconciling: expense/revenue/drawdown amounts.
· Track and maintain payments to/from State of California for Settlements, retro payments and rate changes.
· Special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
· Strong knowledge of communication devices, phones and software including Microsoft Word and outlook.
· Basic Accounting.
· Project management techniques
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Professional Level writing skills appropriate for correspondence, reports, and responses to various parties.
· Strong verbal communication skills, must be comfortable communicating with executives and staff members alike.
· Highly skilled in time management and have strong organizational skills.
· Skilled in conflict resolution and building positive relationships between fellow workers.
· Highly organized, detail oriented, analytical, and versatile.
· Establish Priorities and follow through on projects, attention to detail with minimum supervision.
· Adaptable with an ability to follow direction.
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
· Ability to learn new software and processes.
· Ability to work independently.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
· Must be able to hear staff on the phone and those who are served in-person, and speak clearly in order to communicate information.
· The ability to type 60 words a minute.
· Must be able to reach above the shoulder level to work, must be able to bend, squat and sit, stand, stop, crouching, reaching, kneeling, twisting/turning, fingering and feeling.
Fast paced with noise level in the work environment usually quiet.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration required.
· 2-3 years hands-on accounting/finance experience, preferably in healthcare setting.
· Experience in computer-oriented environment.
Golden Valley Health Centers is a Federally Qualified Health Center. With over 900 employees in 32 clinics and 12 dental centers serving a diverse population, we provide health care services to anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. Just a short drive from beautiful Yosemite National Park and a two hour drive from the Bay Area, GVHC is located in Central California. Affordable cost of living, access to national parks and outdoor activities, quality educational opportunities, and friendly neighbors are just a few of the reasons that make Central California a great place to call home. We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package as well as the opportunity to work with a motivated and growing team.
Role: Finance Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.