COMPANY: ASTON JONES RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £17,500 to £30,000 per annum OTE
Ever wanted to work in New York, London, Berlin, Melbourne or Singapore? By joining the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment this could be a genuine reality. Become a success within the company and the world is your oyster!
My client is a highly established, market leading recruitment firm that offers unrivalled career development and enhancement for their staff. They currently employ close to 1,000 recruitment professionals across 4 continents and have ambitions growth plans for the future. Due to this realised success they are now recruiting for ambitious, motivated, determined professionals to join their dynamic business based at their HQ in the heart of Newcastle City Centre. Working as a Trainee, Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will have the opportunity to learn from the best with industry leading training and development that will ensure you hit the ground running.
- Consulting with both clients and candidates over the phone
- Searching for candidates, matching them to roles and discussing and selling opportunities to them
- Winning new business using taught sales techniques and growing your own portfolio of clients
- Negotiating terms of business with new clients keeping a consultative sales approach
- Nurturing existing accounts
- Managing the full sales process from sending CV, through interview stage, closing the deal and client account management
- Achieving monthly revenue targets and working to deadlines
- Updating the CRM system
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
Required skills and experience:
- The most important qualities my client is looking for are a determination to succeed, willingness to learn and work hard, and the motivation to build and establish a career for yourself. Regardless of the background you are from, if you have that hunger for success and you are financially driven then you will be considered
- Whether you are a recent graduate with no sales experience or an existing sales professional that is now looking to maximise earning potential, my client will be happy to review all applicants as long as you possess the qualities and attributes required
- You must be self-motivated with the ability to work within a fast-paced sales environment and to achieve revenue-based targets
- Clock watchers need not apply, I’m only interested in hearing from individuals that are looking for a career and not just another job. This is a Monday to Friday role with no weekend working
- A strong work ethic with excellent self-discipline
- A charismatic personality and someone who likes to have fun!
What’s on offer:
- Competitive base salary of £17,500 with regular salary reviews based on performance
- Uncapped, unrivalled commission structure which is industry leading. Realistic first year OTE £30k+, second year £50k+
- Genuine career progression. The current management team and Directors have all been promoted from within so there is a transparent career development plan in place
- Unrivalled continuous training and development
- International opportunities to work from their other offices around the world!
- Global, all-expenses-paid holiday incentives
- Monthly company social events celebrating promotions
- Fine dining in top restaurants for high achievers
- Plus a host of other benefits that would be discussed at interview stage
My client is shortlisting and conducting interviews straight away for May 2018 start dates. Limited spaces available so send your CV now to be considered so you do not miss out on an opportunity of a lifetime. Thanks!
Role: Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, North East
Apply for this job now.