Gardner Family Pharmacy is looking for a Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Performs duties associated with filling prescriptions in the Pharmacy.
- Stock the pharmacy area with supplies and necessary materials.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently reading, interpreting and entering prescriptions into our system.
- ay perform other pharmacy duties as business needs require.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate filling of prescription orders.
- Ability to maintain standing for extended periods of time.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in the pharmacy to process orders.
- Experience with retail a plus.
- Prior pharmacy experience necessary.
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) preferred but not required, License-Massachusetts Technician License.
- Must pass background and drug test
Compensation dependent upon experience and qulifications.
Role: Pharmacy Technician
Apply for this job now.