We are a statewide firm that practices a diverse area of laws. Currently, we are looking for an Associate Attorney. This position offers competitive pay and an amazing bonus structure. This is a great opportunity to learn and have a good understanding of a variety of different laws such as family, immigration, criminal, construction, real estate, civil litigation, and personal injury.
Our ideal candidate is an individual with high energy, positive mindset, and one that can energize others around them.
Candidate must be bilingual (English and Spanish).
Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Conducting client intakes
- Overseeing staff
- Attending court events (Hearings, Mediations, Depositions)
Candidates are required to possess:
- Great negotiation skills
- Great research skills
- Passion to learn new legal concepts
- Passion to provide great service to clients
- Must be willing to work extended hours
Role: Bilingual Associate Attorney
Location: Miami Lakes,
Apply for this job now.