Porsche Retail Group have an excellent opportunity for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to work for one of the world’s most iconic brands and join the prestigious Porsche Head Office in Reading. This state of art newly refurbished showroom will be the first "Destination Porsche" Centre in the UK and is due to complete in July. The Centre shares a site with Porsche Central Operations and both the Porsche Retail Group and Porsche Cars Great Britain Head Offices, with shared facilities including an onsite restaurant, coffee bar and parking. The site is also located within walking distance of a local shopping park.
About the company
Porsche Retail Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Porsche Cars Great Britain and are one of the largest Porsche Dealer Groups in the UK, representing five Porsche Centres located in Guildford, Hatfield, Mayfair, Reading and West London. Porsche Retail Group are proud to be one of Best Companies’ Top 100 large companies to work for in the UK, as well as a Top 5 company in Automotive, and combine an outstanding working environment with great benefits and an extremely competitive package.
About the role
As a Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will support the Sales and Purchase ledger Controllers and duties include:
• Process warranty claims for all PRG centres including warranty clearing at month end
• Distribute invoices to all PRG centres and allocate the payments from our bank accounts
• Post all remittances as and when received
• Provide cover and support as require for banking and cash sheet duties
• Provide support as required to the Sales Ledger Controller
• Posting invoices
• Reconciling supplier statements
• Provide support as required to the Purchase Ledger Controllers
About your attributes
For the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will need:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Self-motivation with a desire to succeed and adapt to change
• Focus and dynamism
• Excellent communication Skills
• Great communication ability to liaise with all levels of the business
• Strong analytical skills
• To be committed to your position
To be successful for the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant, you will be a motivated individual with a background working in a busy financial department. You must have / be:
• Experience of both Sales and Purchase ledgers
• Good IT skills
• Proficient in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
• Able to demonstrate a proactive approach to adapt to changing finance and regulatory processes within a fast-moving environment
• Able to prioritise work in accordance with business needs
• Able to enhance efficiency and productivity within the department through optimisation and use of systems
About the rewards
For the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant the hours of work are 30 hours per week Monday to Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm. You must be able to work every day across the 5 days but the hours of work per day are negotiable.
There is a competitive salary on offer, plus a bonus. You will also receive a fantastic benefits package, including:
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Option of a VW group vehicle at preferential leasing rates
• Private Medical Insurance
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Insurance
• Staff preferential rates
• Employee Discounts Programme
• Employee Assistance Programme
How to apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant on behalf of Porsche Retail Group. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accounts, sales ledger, purchase ledger, general accounts, reconciliations, bookkeeping, finance,