We are looking for people interested in pursuing a career in education to support local secondary schools as Cover Supervisors.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of mainstream secondary schools in and around the Macclesfield and Poynton areas, who are concerned with ensuring that the education of their pupils is not disrupted by unforeseen teacher absence. For that reason, Teaching Personnel are recruiting Cover Supervisors to support our partner schools in the event that a teacher is absent for whatever reason.
- Responsible for delivering pre-set work to classes of up to 30 pupils
- Ensuring school policy is followed
- Effectively standing in for a teacher when they are absent
- Competitive daily rate of pay (up to £1400 per month)
- Work in and around the Macclesfield/Poynton area
- Access to online training and CPD through Teaching Personnel
If you are considering a career in teaching or looking to gain classroom experience to enhance a teacher training application, this is a fantastic opportunity to join the market leading agency and gain some real insight into life in the classroom.
If you are interested in registering with Teaching Personnel to work as a Cover Supervisor, please upload your most recent CV, highlighting why you would be suitable.