Senior Database Administrator - Milton Keynes - Permanent - Excellent Negotiable Salary & Package.
Working on behalf of an established and recognised software business, we are seeking applications from experienced Database Administrators (DBA's) who's primary focus is Oracle. As a Senior DBA, you will responsible for providing operational support and maintenance in project environments whilst working closely with development and project teams.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working hands on Oracle DBA & SQL Server.
- Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting - query tuning, indexing, locking.
- Strong knowledge of TSQL and PL/SQL.
- Extensive experience performing RDBMS software installation, database creation, database sizing, establishment of backup and recovery procedures and scripts, database performance tuning.
- Capable of working with minimal supervision and meeting deadlines.
- Strong time management, organization, analytical skills, and the ability to identify opportunities for optimization and process improvement.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (both oral & written) and the ability to work closely with various technical teams of all skill levels.
- Go getter, with the ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Ability to be flexible with respect to working hours, according to operational requirements.
This opportunity will be predominantly remote working; however, it will require regular visits to the office location, so we are unable to consider candidates who live too far away / reasonalble commute.
Please apply with an up to date version of your CV for immediate consultation.