With over 100 years of service to the baking industry, BakeMark is recognized as an industry leader and trusted partner for quality bakery ingredients, products, supplies and service. As a manufacturer and distributor with 25 branches conveniently-located across the U.S. and Canada, BakeMark delivers a complete line of ingredients and supplies, ranging from bakery mixes, fillings & icings, glazes, donut sugar and frozen varieties to flour, sugar, shortening, dairy & egg, packaging & supplies and gourmet chocolate through its exclusive brands: Westco, Trigal Dorado, BakeSense, BakeQwik and C’est Vivant.
This position is responsible for the supervision and coordination of activities of production workers in processing materials and manufacturing products. The Production Supervisor interacts with Sanitation, Warehouse, Quality Assurance, Human Resources, and Operations staff to insure the production of products meeting quality standards in a timely fashion.
- Clear standards of personal integrity and business ethics and values.
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in team environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop team environment
- Enforces all policies consistently (regardless of personal feelings)
- Holds all employees at the same consistent level for discipline and reward.
- Risk taker / change agent
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective verbal and written skills
- PC skills -specifically MS Outlook, Excel, Word and Access
- Self start with high energy level
- Committed to results and execution
- Demonstrated understanding of technology -mechanical aptitude/troubleshooting skills.
- Flexible on work schedule -willing to work weekends and overtime
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Able to handle multiple demands, shifting work priorities, adversity, ambiguity and change.
- Supports product safety, quality and legality.
- Communicates Safety, Quality, and Food Safety policies to all employees. Ensures such policies are applied by all employees.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs and legality.
- Other duties as assigned by management
BakeMark USA offers a competitive compensation and full suite of benefits which include medical, dental, vision, LTD & STD, 401(k)…etc. A detailed job description will be provided to qualified candidates during the selection process. BakeMark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) -
Job Type: Full-time
For over 100 years, BakeMark has stood for excellence in quality and service, for our customers, our stakeholders and our colleagues. We attribute our success to our colleagues and their contributions towards meeting the needs of our customers and stakeholders. We all share our values and ways of working. We are passionate about the baking industry. We excel at creating strong partnerships within the company and with our loyal customers. We love to innovate and thrive to manufacture and deliver performing bakery products and world-class customer service.
At BakeMark we appreciate our employees and their families and offer a competitive pay and a full suite of benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Dental Benefits
• Vision Benefits
We are always looking for new team members to join our fast-paced, dynamic, and growing company.
Role: Production Supervisor
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.