Looking for a company where FUN is a core value and you get to work with within a team orientated business casual environment? Look no further, United Auto Credit has an opportunity for driven administrative professional from the auto finance or financial services industry to join our growing funding team within our Newport Beach office.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Communicate with Area Managers and Dealers in regards to the status of the loan applications being worked.
- Accurately complete employment, residence or landlord, and income verification on transactions submitted for funding and point out any variance to the original decision.
- Ensure submitted contracts and loan packages are complete, accurate and reflect proper approval authorities relative to the underlying credit decision.
- Ensure contracts submitted for funding have been accurately completed, specifically Truth-In-Lending and Regulation Z disclosures and ensure the accurate calculation and proper disclosure of federal or mandated fees.
- Closely inspect loan package documentation for suspicious or fraudulent documentation.
- Build strong working relationships with the Sales/Marketing Team, Credit Team and Dealership Body.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-5 years of administrative experience within the auto or consumer finance industries preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines.
- Must be computer savvy with the ability to operate at a fast pace within a paperless environment.
- Ability to self-start and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in an accurate, detail-oriented and highly productive manner.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and react quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Bilingual is preferred but not required
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
We offer our team members a competitive base salary as well as a bonus program based upon individual performance. From a perks perspective we provide a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental vision and a 401(k) investment plan as well as paid time off, team building events and Company Gear just to name a few. Our Company Culture is an open one that allows you to be part of rapidly growing team with a promote from within philosophy; if you have often felt that a work-hard play-hard team orientated atmosphere was one that you thrive in then we just might be the fit for you!
Established in 1996, United Auto Credit has grown to become a national leader in non-prime automotive finance. Our core business is working with our dealer partners to provide reliable and affordable transportation to customers recovering from past credit problems, or to establish credit for the first time.
With our headquarters in Southern California, offices in Arizona, New York, Texas and a sales force key-pointed across the country, our team members enjoy working in an exciting industry and a diverse work environment. It’s fast paced, and it’s hard work. But it also provides every employee an opportunity to make a difference and share in the success they create. We are DRIVEN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Follow us on Facebook # or contact us #removed#
Who are we? Well, we’re kind of a big deal, just ask us we’ll tell you.
We are an organization that loves to have Fun (it’s actually one of our 5 core values), we are super passionate about employee wellness (but we still love our pizza and wings), we believe that teamwork makes the dream work, and most importantly we believe that every person that works here has the power to make a difference and should.
We exist to make a difference for our dealers and to make a difference for our customers. We can only accomplish this is through the hard work, innovation, and service excellence that our team members provide. #ourpeoplearethedifference
We know that our people are the difference and we are always striving to be the company of choice for our difference makers. Employee surveys, company picnics, national sales meetings, online learning tools, March Madness tournaments, company swag, and UACCares are all just a drop in the bucket of our awesomeness!
We believe in giving back to our community because it’s the right thing to do and another way we have the power to make a difference. Our UACCares organization brings our teammates together to volunteer and donate to causes we’re most passionate about so we can make a difference in our communities and in our world.
We believe in One Team One Vision. We are United Auto Credit and We are driven to make a difference.
Role: Entry Level Funding Analyst / Dealer Call Back Analyst
Location: Newport Beach,
Apply for this job now.