Seven Medical are seeking a locum GP in the Leicestershire area.
You will be part of an existing team of GP's working in a multidisciplinary team in a well performing clinic.
- To provide complete consultations with assessment, treatment and management of patients of all ages presenting with primary care problems.
- To record full clinical notes using the electronic clinical system
- To work as part of the wider clinical team- supporting Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, HCAs, and GP colleagues and training Doctors
- To manage referrals of patients on to acute specialties, A&E or community services where required
- To support the redirection of patients to their registered GP where appropriate
- To give education to patients on healthy living and disease prevention
- To give education to patients on appropriate use of NHS services
- To prescribe medicines in accordance with formulary and dispense medicines from stock where available
- To complete discharge letters for all patients seen
- To use all internal and external referral pathways for patients
- To adopt a reflective approach to clinical practice, to report all incidents and work with the team to investigate incidents
- To prepare response for any complaints concerning his / her work
- To follow the Organisations and local Adult and Child Safeguarding and Vulnerable Adults policy
- To maintain full registration with the GMC and have full medical liability insurance
- Contribute to clinical audit activity where necessary
- Attend team meetings and other meetings as necessary
- Full registration with the GMC
- Experience of teaching and supervision
- Experience of clinical governance processes
Travel: Ability to commute to and from work independently.
Hours: 6-8 sessions per week.
Working with Seven Medical:
Established in 2011, Seven Medical is a leading provider of Medical professionals to county NHS Trusts, charities, hospitals and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of the Medical industry.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018 and again in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a candidate who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Medical. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.