A luxury, reputable retailer based in central London is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their fast paced team.
This role will have a large focus on treasury and will be responsible for the management of cash and financial borrowings for the business and ensuring that all financial risks are managed within policy. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring cash is effectively managed to ensure cash availability for payment runs, minimise overdraft costs and maximize return
- Improve cash visibility and forecasting across the group including subsidiaries
- Manage short term and long-term funding requirements for the group
- Manage the administration of all debt facilities including loan rollovers, interest rate fixing and financial reporting
- Manage the financial risks around FX, interest rates and credit and devise policies and strategies
- Manage the execution of trades supporting risk management in line with Treasury policy
- Manage the monthly concessions analysis and billing
- Manage the annual insurance renewal process
- Day to day liaison with key external stakeholders, banks, insurance brokers
- Partner with GT for preparation, review and submission of corporation tax returns for debt
- Manage and develop the supporting Finance Analyst
Ideally this candidate will have strong cash management and treasury experience, with the ability to build strong relationships with finance and internal and external stakeholders across the group. Candidates must be highly numerate and analytical and previous managerial experience would be beneficial. Strong Excel, business analytics and ERP systems experience is essential, Microsoft Dynamics AX and M3 experience is beneficial but not essential. Ideally you will be qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience.
If you have relevant experience, please apply and quote reference: HAS161519