The Records Retention Representative reviews and processes all incoming documents and maintains their accuracy and organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads incoming material, verifies accuracy, and sorts and codes according to file system
- Stores material in paper form, or enters information into computerized storage system
- Retrieves materials for qualified personnel upon request
- Searches for and investigates information contained in files, inserts additional data on file records, completes reports, and keeps files current
- Keeps track of borrowed materials and ensures they are returned
- Disposes of obsolete files in accordance with established retirement schedule or legal requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all records
- Scan and validate quality and accuracy of imaged documents retained in Westlake’s Dealer Center
- Retain and archive contracts, titles, and other documents in a secure environment
- Troubleshoot printers, load and replace toner on various makes and models
- Order office supplies for multiple departments, and delivering material to interoffice departments
- Assist mail clerk with sorting mail for over 80 departments and 1200+ personnel
- Communicate needs, production, challenges, and any other business factor affecting production and/or quality
- Assist with taking new hire pictures and printing company ID badges.
- Creating employee name tags for cubicles.
- Ordering business cards for all employees.
- Assist Sales Department with ordering polo shirts.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Accuracy in inventory and record-keeping
- Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Suite, understanding of Excel, MS word, Microsoft Outlook, 10-key exposure
- Ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all departments in the File request releasing of documents
- Assist department with various projects and audits
- Understand of Megasys and FileNet system is a plus
- Apply thinking and reasoning to challenges
This position requires the ability to lift 25-50 lbs. on occasion.
All positions offered at Westlake include the following:
- Challenging and rewarding opportunities within an entrepreneurial environment
- Progressive salary and commission/bonus structure commensurate with experience and productivity
- 401(k) plan matching,
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Public Transportation
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Previous work experience in marketing support environment, finance company or auto industry a plus
FULL TIME BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
- 401K matching
- Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $2.6 Billion Company, plus company matching
- Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all employees
- Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
- Westlake University, Certification Programs
- Career Path Opportunities
- Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
- Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
- Onsite DMV
- Employee Loan Assistance Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
- Onsite Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
- Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
- Paid Vacations Days
- Paid Sick days
- Paid holidays
- Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as "The Buy Program ©") allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Westlake Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No questions are used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Role: Records Representative
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.