We are currently seeking a DRYWALL TECHNICIAN to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Work safely and perform all work with quality workmanship
- Must be able to install metal stud framing, hang drywall, and acoustical ceilings
- Must be able to perform material take-offs for materials needed for tasks at hand
- Must have experience in the acoustical industry
- Need to be able to work well as a team and take direction from foreman and supervisors
- MUST be able to pass back ground checks for at a minimum but not limited to felony, drug screening, I-9, domestic violence, etc.
Our family owned business was started in 1972 and serviced many customers around the DFW metroplex. Our primary focus is on working in large manufacturing type facilities such as the auto, military defense, data center, aeronautics, and food production industries. We are a small firm with 30 +/- employees and have experienced growth even through the previous recession. At Holleman Construction we not only supervise and manage projects but we also self perform some interior finish out, excavation, concrete, demo, and general labor task in house.
Role: Construction / Drywall - General Labor
Apply for this job now.