An exciting opportunity for an experienced finance professional to make a fantastic career step and develop their existing skills further within this Finance Analyst position within a leading consultancy firm. Within this role the financial analyst will be responsible for business partnering within the business alongside the production of detailed financial reports which can be utilised by the senior members of the finance team as well as the wider business.
An established consultancy firm based in Cambridge who, through recent growth, have made large inroads into the market marking an exciting time for the business. They are a business who focus on the development of their employees, and operating out of state of the art facilities with a fantastic working environment, that is truly achievable with them offering this Finance Analyst position.
The Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Managing the finances and revenue recognition for a designated portfolio of contracts
- Producing highly detailed cost analysis reports commenting on variances
- Engaging regularly with the senior members of the finance team as well as the wider business
- Responsibility for reporting expenditure trends and forecast ed spends for clients
- Assist with any new project implementation and streamlining of processes
- Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on supplied data
- The tracking of key studies for NA, EMEA and APAC.
- Ensure the maintenance of currency management contracts on a monthly basis to make sure all contractual rate is correct to ensure no loss to FX
- Producing monthly movement analysis and MI reports for senior management
The successful Finance Analyst will:
- Part qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- An advanced user of Excel capable of handling large amounts of data
- Have a proven track record of producing detailed analysis and reports
- A driven and dynamic individual keen on developing personal skills as well as the team
- Educated to degree level in business, maths, economics or a related field
- Confident in creating and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in the business
The successful Finance Analyst will be making a fantastic career step to a dynamic and challenging consultancy firm based in Cambridge with a highly rewarding working environment and career development opportunities for the successful applicant. Working from state of the art facilities in Cambridge you will be working in an environment highly conducive to success as well as receiving a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package.
Role: Finance Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire
Apply for this job now.