We are seeking an Employee Rights Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients with extremely careful proofreading
- Advise clients on legal transactions
- Negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- Perform administrative functions related to the practice of law
- Appear in court to argue motions and appeals
- Take depositions and trial testimony
- Previous experience in employment law and class actions
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For the right applicant, we will permit some work from home and work other than traditional banker's hours.
We represent employees in their claims against their employers and others who violate their rights in the workplace, including wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, defamation of character (slander & libel), unpaid overtime wages, off the clock work, unprovided rest breaks and meal periods, and FMLA.
Role: Employee Rights Attorney
Location: Sherman Oaks,
Apply for this job now.