Company: UNITED HEALTH SYSTEMS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
United Health System is hiring for COVID vaccination site managed by government organization in a public location. The administration of vaccine site will require to build a team who performs within the instructions of the site manager and follows all the protocol for the successful completion of the site goals. Site start dates gets rolled out very soon, hence we prefer you start completing the hiring formalities NOW!! We are focused in providing a full support to this site by delivering a team of dedicated and compassionate vaccination team.
Our company has over 20 years of experience in managed healthcare services and a highly rated in healthcare services by clients and employees.
Apply for this position and talk to our recruitment team
HIRING FOR: PHARMACIST
SITE LOCATION RADIUS: Fairfax, VA
START DATE: WILL BE ANNOUCED SHORTLY
SHIFT TIMINGS: 8 HOURS OR 12 HOURS
OVERTIME: APPLICABLE AFTER 8 HOURS
WORKING DAYS: FLEXIBLE TO WORK WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS - FULL TIME UNTIL THE SITE IS FUNCTIONAL
REQUIREMENTS: CURRENT ACTIVE LICENSE AS A PHARMACIST
ADDITIONAL DETAILS: WILL BE DISCUSSED
ORIENTATION: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A GOVERNMENT ORIENTATION FOR 5 TO 9 HOURS BEFORE STARTING YOUR FIRST DAY.
CONTACT RECRUITER:JULIE JOHN - DIRECT - #removed# AND EMAIL - #removed#
- Compounding and dispensing medications, as prescribed by physicians.
- Instructing patients on how and when to take prescribed medications.
- Conducting health and wellness screenings.
- Providing immunizations, and other medical services, such as taking blood pressure, temperature measurements, and checking blood sugar levels.
- Completing operational requirements of the pharmacy, including verifying order entries, maintaining records of controlled substances, charges, and removing expired and/or damaged drugs.
- Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
- Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
- Educate patients about the benefits of the COVID 19 Vaccine