AKT is seeking an experienced General Manager to oversee sales and operations for our brand new fitness studio that will be located in Mason, Ohio.
Developed by Celebrity Trainer, Anna Kaiser, AKT is a prescription based dance concept, deeply rooted in movement and positive energy. Fuel by positivity and a belief that movement has a powerful, lasting impact, AKT is for all body types and fitness levels. With this positivity and combination of personal training and movement-based technique, AKT empowers members to become stronger in their bodies, minds, and communities- and they have fun doing it!
The ideal General Manager will oversee all Studio functionality from Sales to Trainers.
- 2+ years of fitness or relevant sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with studio owner
- Ability to manage and drive all revenue streams from membership sales to retail
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
- Proficiency with computers and Studio software.
- Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Implement sales process to schedule prospects into Intro class
- Drive Membership sales through outside sales and business development efforts
- Manage staff schedule
- Directly coordinate with all vendors, ensuring that studio retail/products are stocked with accurate inventory counts
- Supervise Sales Representatives and Trainers
- Proficiency in Club Ready to include revenue reports, attendance reports, etc.
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service
- Collect out-standing dues
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the fitness studio
- Enforce AKT policies and procedures
- Ensure all forms, administrative supplies, and studio literature is stocked and visible
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- This position offers a very competitive base salary; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Unlimited growth potential as well within the company.
Powered by JazzHR