As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for helping ensure accounts meet exacting standards through day to day checks, reporting and optimisation. You will help deliver continual improvement in client results. You will show a keen desire to learn and develop your skills working closely with the rest of your team.Job Title:
Digital Marketing AssistantJob Description:
Have an interest in Digital Marketing? We're looking for enthusiastic candidates to join us across Paid Search, Paid Social & SEO at our Stafford office.
As a Digital Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for helping ensure accounts meet exacting standards through day to day checks, reporting and optimisation. You will help deliver continual improvement in client results. You will show a keen desire to learn and develop your skills working closely with the rest of your team.Key Accountabilities:
- Complete client reports offering context and insight wherever possible.
- Carry out daily budget checks to ensure spending falls in line with the agreed strategy.
- Ensure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes.
- Gather data, generate reports to carry out performance analysis. Check data to ensure accuracy at every stage.
- Respond to briefs on time and to specification.
- Respond to client and client service contacts within appropriate time scales.
- Learn about all relevant tools & technology and become a competent user.
- Ability to understand and follow processes
- A high degree of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective when working as part of a team
- Competent in MS excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Problem solver
- Effective communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
What you'll get from us
- A keen interest in the internet and marketing
- Good transferrable skills from any previous work experience.
- Good knowledge of Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
- Dentsu is a fantastic place to work with many great benefits on offer including 25 days' annual holiday, Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, and get your Birthday day off!
- Not only is it an incredibly fun place to work but as part of a multinational organisation there are many opportunities to advance your career within the wider business once you have proven yourself.
The salary for our entry-level roles is £18,525.About Dentsu
Dentsu is headquartered in London and operates in 145 countries worldwide with more than 45,000 dedicated specialists. Dentsu and the Network is Innovating the Way Brands Are Built for its clients through its best-in-class expertise and capabilities in media, digital and creative communications services.Our values and behavioursAgile
- Anticipate business needs, continuous process improvement, be flexible whilst maintain high standardsPioneering
- Being constantly curious, be bold in challenging the status quo, support a culture of opennessAmbitious
- Strive for excellence, drive hard to achieve, learn from experiencesResponsible
- Uphold the highest levels of integrity, lead by example, be courageous in raining concernsCollaborative
- Operate as one team locally and globally by sharing best practice and following standard practices and processesInclusion & Diversity
We value the strength diversity brings to our business and are working hard to build a more inclusive workplace through partnerships with Stonewall, Business Disability Forum and Business in the Community's race and gender equality campaigns.
We are happy to discuss all flexible and agile approaches to working for all our roles - we can't promise we will be able to offer you everything you want or need but we do promise to discuss it with you openly and honestly.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.Location:
Full timeContract Type: