COMPANY: LINKPOINT RESOURCES LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: From £35,000 to £50,000 per annum Depending on Exp.
Scintillant specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the scientific sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer to undertake the writing/editorial development of a broad range of projects, facilitating the completion of these projects from first draft through to final deliverable, and liaising with other teams both internally and externally as required.
Medical Writer’s Main Duties:
- To undertake the writing/editorial development of projects on assigned accounts
- Structure, write, edit and proofread a broad range of materials, ensuring accuracy and appropriate referencing, with limited coaching/supervision required
- Ensure that communications reflect client requirements and are optimally presented/communicated
- Review the work of more junior members of the team as required and coach them (working with the EDD/ED as required) with the aim of ensuring that they understand the above requirements and progress towards being able to develop copy to a similar standard
- To demonstrate a solid understanding of client product(s) and therapy areas, showing an appreciation of scientific and commercial strategy and the ability to apply that strategy to ongoing projects and new business opportunities, contributing to the organic growth of designated accounts on an ongoing basis
- To adhere to Elements’ review and QC processes (and client review processes as required) to ensure quality, accuracy and compliance of written deliverables
- To contribute to the accurate development of editorial budgets
- To complete the written aspects of projects on time, to the clients brief and within budget, identifying discrepancies and ensuring that the project team are aware of these at the earliest opportunity
- Working with the project team, and other writers as appropriate, to manage the editorial workload of designated accounts, alerting your line manager to potential resourcing concerns or freelance requirements in a timely manner
- To demonstrate excellence in client service, being recognised by the client as an important and valuable member of the team
Medical Writer’s Education/Qualifications/ Experience:
- Proven experience as a writer in medical communications with demonstrated ability to develop appropriate materials with limited supervision (generally =3 years’ experience)
- BSc / MSc / PhD or equivalent
Role: Senior Medical Writer / Medical Writier
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Westerham, South East
Apply for this job now.