COMPANY: ALEXANDER MANN SOLUTIONS (CONTINGENT)
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our investment banking client has been present in the UK for more than 150 years, they're a long-term partner to British business. Today, the Group is formed of 10 divisions and employs 9,300 staff based in 21 core locations right across the country. Their role is simply stated: help clients achieve their goals by combining local know-how and global reach. In so doing, they seek to make a positive, sustainable contribution to both the UK economy and society.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Junior Product Controller for a 3 Month contract based in London (remote initially due to COVID-19).
Purpose of the Role:
As a Junior Product Controller you will be responsible for:
- Predict the P&L of the day at Close of Business, investigate discrepancies with the traders' predict and understand the economic reasons justifying the P/L (market moves, new deals, strategies…etc.)
- Produce the official P&L figures, investigate the discrepancies with the expectations done the previous day and understand the economic reasons justifying the P/L (market moves, new deals, strategies…etc.)
- Review the P&L Explain in depth and correct wrong effect if no technical solution can be found to overturn the misallocation
- Review the Risk based market P&L and analyse differences against the P&L Explain until the gap is understood and documented
- Reconcile the system valuation against our calculation for specific products such as Futures and Bonds
- Review the cash payments expected from exotic products
- Engage with sponsors to better understand their needs to deliver the change needed to improve our quality of service, therefore build and maintain Front Office relationships based on trust, respect and professionalism.
What we require from the candidate:
- Perfect understanding of ALL Fixed Income products
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Graduate qualification in mathematical field
- Excel and VBA above average knowledge
- Positive attitude toward strong deadlines and challenging objectives.
- Motivation to deliver beyond expectations
- Excellent communications skills
- Robust and confident personality
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business