Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide custom-developed web applications to assist internal business partners.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and effectively size projects.
- Design, analyze, code, test, debug and support new and existing applications.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, optimize and improve existing applications and system.
- Develop a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Develop application designs that are secure, performant, scalable, fault tolerant, and testable.
- Utilize analytical, process and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers and testers.
- Communicate project issues and/or risks in a timely manner.
- Identify critical paths to meet business deadlines.
- Be able to operate in a highly regulated environment (SOX Compliance).
Education & Experience
The successful candidate will possess business operations experience and skills, analytical and critical thinking skills, and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3+ year’s application development experience in a professional environment.
- Experience identifying customer’s business needs and providing a technological solution.
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails and .NET Framework including ASP.net and C#
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework or equivalent ORM.
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent skills and experience.
Skills & Abilities Required
- 3+ years development experience
- Familiarity with the MVC framework
- Ruby on Rails, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 2.0 – 4.0, Visual Studio 2015 skills preferred
- MS SQL Server
- Strong background in building scalable, high quality and high performance application on the Microsoft technology stack
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and effectively manage time
- Strong initiative and drive with high productivity and work ethic
Salary & Employment
- Compensation commensurate with experience, skills, and position responsibilities
- Company benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K and others.
Given candidate interest in this position, we may only be able to contact qualified candidates. Thank you in advance for understanding if we do not contact you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Triumph Bancorp, Inc. and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Triumph Business Capital: Built to Serve Your Unique Needs!
Since 2004, Advance Business Capital has provided invoice factoring for over 7,000 small to mid-size businesses. Our name has changed to Triumph Business Capital, but our success is still measured by the value we bring to each and every client relationship. The strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established.
TBK Bank, SSB, a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: TBK), is a Texas-state savings bank headquartered in Dallas, Texas that offers consumer and commercial banking products from our 61 branches throughout Iowa, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, and Texas. We also serve a national client base through our Triumph Commercial Finance division, which offers factoring, equipment lending, asset based lending, and premium finance solutions for independent insurance agents. We offer discount factoring through our Advance Business Capital LLC, d/b/a Triumph Business Capital subsidiary and insurance through our Triumph Insurance Group, Inc. subsidiary.
Role: Ruby on Rails Developer
Apply for this job now.