Interim Marketing & Communications Recruitment Solutions
Remote Interim Market Intelligence Manager (SC Cleared)
Our client, a well-respected Public Sector body located in Devon, is looking for an Interim Market Intelligence Manager to come on board on a for a 9-month contract.
The job exists to provide market intelligence and marketing support to the Public Weather Service team to ensure the planned discovery projects for this financial year can be completed efficiently and effectively.
Client Location: Devon (remote working)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Length of Contract: 9 Months
Daily Rate: £200 - £300 (DOE) via Umbrella Company
- Scope and undertake in house market research projects for the Public Weather Service (PWS) team utilising appropriate tools as required
- Scope and commission external suppliers to deliver projects to brief and on budget to agreed outcomes
- Develop insight and summarise as input to papers for the PWS Customer Group
- Advise others on best practice so they can undertake their own market research projects
- Review analytics data and develop and communicate regular reports.
- Undertake tactical implementation of related marketing activities including support in the development and delivery of products and services and writing and implementation of communication plans
- Holds a current SC Clearance
- Wide experience of designing effective market research briefs and undertaking market research projects utilising a variety of information gathering and analysis techniques, both qualitative and quantitative
- Experience of commissioning and managing market research agencies to deliver market research projects
- Experience of using Questback
- A broad understanding of Public Sector procurement processes
- An understanding of the broader external environment and what it means for Met Office Business
- A market research qualification
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to #removed#or call Cameron O'Donnell or Riley Garnett on #removed#
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.