We are seeking a Plumbing Technician to join our team! The selected individual will install and repair water supply lines and drainage systems.
- Assemble and install plumbing systems
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems
- Maintain and repair residential and commercial sewer systems
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Dental/ Vision insurance
Matched 401k retirement plans
Paid vacation (That increase year over year)
Payday is every Friday
Ongoing training and education
Plenty of room to move up
Parties and events
Paid gym memberships
Cool hats and gear
We are a company that lives up to our name. We are fast, we are Friendly, and we are here for each other!
We are THAT company. The one that believes if you treat the employees right then they will treat our customers right. Our true customer is YOU, the person who works day in and day out to provide you and your family with a better life.
A place to come and enjoy your surroundings with people who care deeply about your success! If you're looking to get into a trade or looking to make a change to a place where you can feel appreciated for your hard work and have a true opportunity to work your way up to any position you desire we are the company that wants to help get you there.
We believe in personal and professional growth and development. Our core purpose is to inspire our team to grow and to care.
Role: Plumbing Technician
Location: Salt Lake City,
Apply for this job now.