Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$55000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
This Accounts Payable/ Staff Accountant opportunity will be interesting to any detail-oriented individuals hoping to join the ranks of a successful Professional Services company. This position could take your career to the next level. You're a good fit for this Accounts Payable (A/P)/ Staff accountant is you can match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. This is a great opportunity to work at a dynamic organization with a growing team. The opening for a full-time Accounts Payable/ Staff accountant is in the Framingham , Massachusetts area.
What you get to do every day
- Provide customer service to internal business partners
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
- Facilitate internal and external audits as needed
- Handle the administrative needs of the AP/Finance Department
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Operate full-cycle A/P
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mailJob Requirements:
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- 3+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Expertise in Automated Clearing House (ACH)
- Experience with Sage Software
- Adeptness in Microsoft Excel
- Multiple Entities experience preferred
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Check Runs experience
For Immediate consideration please Connect with me on LINKEDIN ** (ERIC LEBOW)**
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.