Home Working Consultant Solicitors wanted across the South West! Work from home as little or often as you like!
My client operates a consultancy fee-sharing model. They have already attracted individuals who were frustrated by a lack of control or unhappiness with the direction/constraints of their former firms. They did not want to, or could not afford to, set up on their own.
The team is nimble and commercially minded, and offers a friendly service whilst upholding high standards of client care. It is growing fast, and gaining momentum across sectors including commercial, dispute resolution, employment, private client and family law.
They are now looking to increase headcount and add further specialist solicitors to the team. In particular, applications are welcomed from solicitors who are experts in most sectors, including company commercial, family law, private client and employment law.
In order to be considered, ultimately you should either have a client following and/or very established contacts within your market. You must be self-supporting and able to generate your own income. It is likely you will have at least 6-8 years PQE as a qualified solicitor.
In this role, you will be advising your own client base as well as following up leads referred across from other consultants.
As a fee sharing consultant, you will:
- Take home a minimum 70% of your fees
- Have your professional indemnity fees paid for
- Work when you want
- Work where you want
- Have no targets
- Earn money from work you refer to other consultants within the firm
- Earn money from other consultants you introduce to the firm
- Have access to a telephone answering service to field your calls if required
- Have an online case management system installed and training provided
- Have invoicing and credit control assistance
- Be paid within 7 days of your invoice being settled
Ultimately, you will have the freedom to work as little or as much as you like. Perhaps you have considered setting up as a sole practitioner but don't want to take on the compliance and insurance obligations? This could be a good fit for you.
Click on "apply now" and send your CV through for consideration.
Role: Home Working Consultant Solicitor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.