We are seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our corporate office located in Herndon VA. The Contracts Administrator primarily supports the sales and finance team in the administration of all 3rd party contracting and proposals and establishes the necessary document management processes and repositories.
What You Will Do:
- Administers the full contracting process from proposal to renewal for our local and municipal government clients
- Partner with business unit leaders to develop standard contracts for each product line
- Monitor and manage client contract renewal process
- Develop standard client onboarding process
- Establish and maintain contracts management process and database
- Assist in the integration of acquisitions
- Maintain all IT and vendor agreements, including property leases
- Provide regular reporting to management regarding upcoming renewals and expiration's
- Work closely with other contract staff to align contract efforts
- Other duties and ad-hoc projects may be requested
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, law degree a plus
- Demonstrated contracts and proposal administrator experience required
- Must have full-cycle negotiation experience
- 5+ years of professional experience required
- Software/Professional Services industry experience preferred
- Must have state and local government contract experience
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to solve problems and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Avenu provides local governments with ways to achieve more predictable revenue that supports growth, fuels modernization and ensures compliance with mandated but underfunded programs. Avenu’s revenue enhancement and administrative solutions find and recover license, permit and other taxes that cities and counties struggle to collect. The insights and improved fiscal posture enables governments to deliver expected services and sustain a high quality of life for residents.
Avenu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Selection for a position will be made without regard to race, religion, national origin, sex, political affiliation, marital status, non-disqualifying physical handicap, and age.
Role: Contracts Administrator
Apply for this job now.