Are you an Estimator from within the Piling / Geotechnical Engineering industry? Are you looking to find a home for your talents and energy, and want to make a real difference to the organisation you join?
DJE construction is looking to recruit an enthusiastic estimator to operate out of their Head Office in Attleborough.
You will have the personal commitment and drive to work within a growing family business and you will be ready to work on continually improving yourself and assist the estimating team in improving our systems and processes.
Your appointment will be central to the continued growth and development of the business and will offer you an excellent opportunity to be closely involved in its long-term success.
This is a family business with great ambitions where integrity, openness, and commitment to staff, suppliers and clients alike are fundamental to their sense of success. You will have the personality, values and work ethic which will forge long term, mutually trusting relationships both internally and externally.
Key skills, experience & Qualifications:
- You will have experience (2-5yrs) within piling or the geotechnical engineering industry, however a similar role in other industries will also be considered.
- You will be degree qualified in an appropriate background (preferable) or have a proven track record in a similar role
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have excellent organisational skills
- You will be able to integrate and work within a small family run business
- You will be motivated to achieve targets and meet deadlines
- You will have excellent numerical skills and be able to perform calculations for estimates
Trading for over 26 years; DJE Construction Ltd are a specialist Mini Piling and Foundation Contractor based in Norfolk. Throughout this time we have built up an impressive client list based on our excellent reputation which includes the Major Contractors, independent Consulting Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and domestic clients, all of whom have come to trust us in delivering practical solutions to the highest standards. A dynamic family run business, continuously striving to improve and develop. Its success is due in the main to its strong values and absolute commitment to clients, staff, and suppliers alike.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing family business then contact us now with your CV and a letter telling us why you think you would be great in the role.