Hunter AHP have a fantastic opportunity for a Band 6 Adult Speech & Language Therapist for a Therapy service based in Ormskirk.
The ideal Speech and Language Therapist must have a minimum experience of 2 years postgraduate in adults speech therapy with Dysphagia skill training and be able to work in a community rehab setting for adult's speech therapy. Furthermore, in the role you will work closely with other SLT's as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team to provide specialist direct therapy for individuals with issues that relate back to stroke rehab therapy and neurological conditions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Speech and Language Therapist who is passionate about transforming people's lives, promoting independence and who wish to develop their skills as you will be require previous experience in in-patient stroke, and community adult speech therapy.
The contract will run for 3 months and is available for full or part-time work.
- Start ASAP for 3 months plus
- Adult SaLT
- Dysphagia training
- Car driver/ community role
- Caseload: Adult SaLT, stroke/neuro unit
- Full or Part time candidates welcomed
If you are interested in this vacancy, contact Tommy from Hunter AHP.
Hunter AHP are a growing specialist healthcare recruitment agency, that is the home of allied health professional recruitment. We are a rapidly growing agency that is based in Bond Street, Central London. That thrives on providing impeccable services to our clients and candidates through focusing on specific niche markets to better understand and address our candidates and client's needs.
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide