Software Test Engineer - Immediate position
Jada Systems Inc is seeking a qualified candidate that will provide onsite software test support for a (JPL's) mission specific data processing and control and related software packages. The software package is one of the main section products that provide downlink telemetry processing and uplink commanding support for spacecraft development, ATLO and operations.
The qualified candidates should:
· be fluent in Python scripting
· familiar with Java programming
· familiar with or willing to learn Test automation tool like Robot Framework
· Ability to handle complex multi-task environments
· Demonstrated ability to operate effectively with little oversight
· Strong interpersonal skills
The candidate will be required to work in Pasadena, CA
Education and Years of Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is expected and a minimum of two years of solid work experience in the related field
The company has provided a wide variety of IT support including Systems Engineering, Software Verification and Validation, and custom development.
The company has a customer-focused reputation making it a trusted source for engineers involved in R&D, quality assurance, incoming inspection and production test around the world.
They offer direct sales and support to all of its customers in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Role: Software Tester
Apply for this job now.