We are a customer acquisition firm that specializes in working with clients in the construction, labor, and residential telecommunications industries. Individuals who have labor experience typically are able to transition well into our entry level roles with their prior experience and skill set. Our clients are asking us to bring them more customers therefore, our goal is to find someone to help us run our locations and assist in our expansion efforts.
What are the daily responsibilities?
• Travel residentially to prospective customers from sales leads
• Travel throughout assigned territory daily and reach prospective customers to develop and close sales
• Consult with clients and determine the best solution for the identified business problems
• Work to develop business relevant solutions for clients
• Prepare and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager
• Develop and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle
What are the requirements?
• Degree Preferred
• Enjoy meetings and interacting with customers
• Demonstrates a positive and professional demeanor
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities
• A team player who possesses the ability to work effectively with customers, co-workers and management
Role: Entry Level Positions - General Labor Experience Needed
Apply for this job now.