Here at Newstaff Employment Services we are looking for a permanent Counterbalance driver to start within one of our well established clients in Luton. The role is offering a permanent opportunity to join and be a part of a great team.
Working hours- 08:30am-17:15pm Monday to Friday
Fridays- 08.00am- 13:00pm
- Loading and unloading of pallets- finished good / reject cabinets.
- Picking products for kitting out production assembly line.
- Responsible for receiving goods in /out.
- Assist with Stock rotation and stock taking procedures.
- Assist with the quality control of our product.
- Kanban replenishment for production.
- Follow housekeeping/hygiene standards/operational instructions to ensure the efficient operation of the warehouse and minimise damage or risk to products.
- Work as part of our team to ensure all warehouse duties are carried out in an organised and professional manner.
- Follow Company guidelines, policies and produces and adhere to all Health and Safety practices to ensure safety of yourself and colleagues
- Follow Company IT policy and procedures and for the use of in-house computer packages i.e. sage.
- As instructed follow Company rules and regulations when driving a Company Vehicle to a different location. Notify the Company of any changes to your driving licence which may affect you driving a company vehicle.
- Follow all instruction for use of Fork Lift equipment and other lifting equipment.
- Carry out adhoc or project work or supporting other departments as instructed by supervisor or management team to support the efficient operation of PMC business.
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing a warehouse.
- Promote the Company and its product in a professional manner when liaising with internal and external customers.
Permanent contract available
Early finishes on Fridays