We keep it reel! Free shift meals, premium benefits, an amazing culinary family, growth opportunities, and more! Are you hooked yet?
What do we bring to the table?
-Teamwork / Flexible Hours
-Generous Dining Discount
-Growth opportunity- great training and committed to promotion from within!
-Strong company culture
-Delicious food and a beautiful restaurant!
$16-20 per hour depending on experience.
The Cook positions are one of the most important positions we have in executing every ticket with consistency, timeliness, recipe adherence, and quality control to ensure that every guest has a memorable meal. As a line cook, you will be executing multiple tickets throughout the shift with focus on preparation, plate presentation, and timeliness.
Once hired, you will be trained in a line cook position (Grill, Sautee, Pantry, Steam, Sushi) and tested in your station to ensure your capability and knowledge of the recipes, procedures, and quality components. You will be trained on our guest standards and you will contribute and excel in a team service environment. You will be responsible for following all company standards and guidelines, and perform opening, on-going, and closing side-work duties.ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- 2 year's experience as a restaurant cook.
- High school graduate.
- Food handlers Card
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate verbal and written English with Guests, management and co-workers.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all cooking techniques which are required to prepare restaurant menu items.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of all menu and special items, their preparation method/time, all ingredients and quality standards, taste, appearance, texture, temperature, garnish and method of presentation.
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of food serving and preparation equipment.
- Ability to comprehend food orders.
- Complete opening and closing duties as assigned.
- Prepare necessary food items for meal period and next service.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Cook for scheduled meal period.
- Follow supervisor's instruction.
- Alert Chef or Sous Chef as to any deficiencies of food items.
- Notify management of any pertinent information related to shift activities.