King Surveyors is seeking a Senior Survey Technician with a heavy background in Civil Surveying for our Windsor, CO office. Extensive surveying experience and ability to prepare drawings in AutoCad Civil 3d required. Candidate must be able to work independently and in a fast paced environment. The preferred level of experience is 2 years as a survey technician.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process field data and create AutoCad Civil 3D Topograghic surfaces.
- Actively participates in the Quality Control/ Quality Assurance process.
- Ensure all projects conducted to a high standard which meets or exceeds client requirements.
- Preparing Drafting Surveys (ALTA's, LSP's, Topographic Surveys, Subdivision Plats, and Construction Staking Layouts using Trimble Business Center and AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Calculate deed data with a thorough understanding of legal descriptions and application.
- Prepare and maintain CAD based drawings.
- Communicate and requests data from engineers and survey field crew.
- 2+ of survey tech/drafting experience highly preferred
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience
- Survey / Title work experience
- Legal / Property description knowledge
- Self-motivated, and require little to no supervision
- Graduation from a standard high school or possession of a G.E.D. Certificate
- Microstation knowledge is a plus
- Health care: King Surveyors pays 60% of employee's monthly premiums premium
- Tuition Reimbursement: Up to $2,000 reimbursed per calendar year for approved coursework
- PTO: 104 hours per year
- Paid Holidays: 7 per year
- 401K /401K Roth plan
- Relocation allowance
- Flexible Benefit Account: King Surveyors gives each employee $500 annually towards medical expenses not covered by insurance (co-pays, medication expenses, etc.)
About King Surveyors / Landpoint
Our people work on some of the most challenging and high profile projects in the area. Working at King Surveyors will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse workforce of extremely talented professionals, many of whom are at the top of their fields on projects, that impact our world for the better.
As one of the area's largest land surveying and environmental consulting firms, we offer employees countless job opportunities and career paths. Our success depends on attracting the best talent and continuously striving to improve what we do and how we do it.
We are dedicated to providing our people with the support they need to do outstanding work. From our competitive benefits program to a Health and Safety program whose goal is zero workplace injuries, we provide the support you need to excel at your job. There are no barriers to where your talent can lead you.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Disability/Veteran
Powered by JazzHR