Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting tutors who can provide one to one or small group tuition in our partner schools. Tutors are required for all primary ages, as part of the Catch Up Funding government initiative across schools in the UK
We are looking for tutors in West London who can predominately deliver Maths and English to all primary age ranges. These children have been identified as requiring additional support, due to loss of learning over the lockdown period
- Tuition will predominately take place within a school setting, but can be done virtually depending on school preference
- Must have taught Maths and English to primary aged pupils
- Tuition will be taught on a 1:1, 1:2 or 1:3 basis
- QTS preferred, but not essential
- English or Maths degree is favourable
This tuition will start from January, and if successful, could potentially involve a long term reoccurring role depending on the number of hours of tuition required by the school. This could also involve attending different schools and working in 1 hour blocks with various pupils and year groups
You will receive £25/hour direct from Teaching Personnel as a Pay As You Earn (PAYE) company. This means we pay the employer part of your national insurance contribution, and we also pay into a pension scheme for you if you choose to opt in.
Please begin by sending your CV today.