ektello is seeking talent to fill a Jr. Social Marketing Analyst for one of our top education professionals in the world in Winter Park, FL. Our client strives to spread the benefits of education worldwide with an array of entertainment business degrees focused on film, music, business intelligence, computer and game art, and more!
IMPORTANT: This role is a contract to hire position. After 6 months, this role will become perm.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong analytical and reporting skills to provide analysis on Marketing communications initiatives.
The individual in this role will be accountable for reporting and analysis of brand awareness, conversion and ROI, and will have a direct impact on marketing initiatives by recommending new methods and social media campaign strategies
based on findings.
· Manage analytics including daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting for ongoing Marketing initiatives, campaign performance, and digital communications
· Mine analytics data and develop strategies for content creation, increased engagement and ROI, and to build Full Sail brand awareness
· Proactively research new data tools and refine current processes to increase efficiency
· Monitor and evaluate campaign results on a daily basis in coordination with institution goals and benchmark
· Prepare and deliver weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports that contain metrics and analysis of digital communications channels, including social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other
· Maintain clean data and reporting on all Social Media Communications initiatives
· Accountable for the creation of presentations in a timely manner
· Contribute to the overall digital channel strategy and ROI
· Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
· Ability to look at a process as it exists, find new efficiencies, and put those changes into practice
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven atmosphere
· Excellent communication, research, and presentation skills -verbal and written
· Outstanding ability to think creatively and proactively identify and resolve problems
· Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
· High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
· Must have passion drive to stay up-to-date on the constant evolution of social media metrics, ROI, and web analytics such as CMS, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, and sentiment analysis
Education and/or Experience:
· BS/BA Degree degree
· 1 year of practical experience in data analysis, data collection, interpretation, and reporting
· In depth understanding of Excel including practical work experience is required.
· One year of employment experience or the ability to prove Excel experience through coursework descriptions is a must.
· Understanding of Tableau and SQL is ideal, Social Studio and Salesforce is preferred, but not necessary
Working knowledge of Mac and PC software/OS proficiency
ektello is a national staffing firm that places Creative, Marketing, Digital & Information Technology talent. At ektello it’s all about delivering the best experience for both our talent and clients. Our goal is to create the most seamless career search and hiring process for our talent while responding quickly and efficiently to our client’s needs.
Services include Contractor, Contract to Hire, Direct Hire and Statement-of-Work in the following job categories:
Advertising & Marketing
Back-end Development & Programming
Copy & Content
Data Development & Management
Information Technology Management
Network / Systems
Role: Jr. Marketing Analyst
Location: Winter Park,
Apply for this job now.