Panum Group is seeking an Advisory Project Manager with expertise in providing IT Strategy services to Federal Government clientele. Candidates should have extensive expertise in Business Process Re-engineering, Change Management, Configuration Management, and IT Governance. This position will be on-site at the USDA FNS located in Alexandria, VA (not metro accessible)
- Support and lead engagement teams performing business process re-engineering, process transformation and process documentation support services.
- Strong working knowledge of Agile/Scrum Methodologies. Certifications a plus.
- Coordinating the delivery of multiple projects.
- Developing cost benefit analyses for the program; Allocating resources across multiple projects.
- Working knowledge and experience with the full SDLC and associated documentation (project plans, charters, business cases, requirements documents, test plans, reports, etc.).
- Creating project plans and managing them accordingly.
- Working closely with business and solution resources on life-cycle deliverables.
- Generating weekly status reports in several formats.
- Managing project plan and resources in order to track deliverables.
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review and client management.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- PMP certification desired.
- Prefer experience in: IT Strategy, Change Management,Business process re-engineering, Process analysis and improvement, Process bench-marking and best practice analysis, Process mapping and documentation and Business process management (BPM) facilitation, Configuration Management.
- Bachelor's Degree required from an accredited college or university in a related field.
Job Type: Full-time
The Panum Group is a fast growing, WOSB-IT Consulting firm in the Washington DC Metro Area. Our Federal client base have increased significantly due to our unmatched customer service and expertise. We offer a magnitude of Management Consulting Services and Next-generation information and communications technologies. Our most recent Federal awards have been in the areas of on-site acquisition support, acquisition support of OMB's recommended 7-steps to Performance Based Contracting for large IT service re-competitions, project management support, risk assessments, e-gov initiatives compliance support, IV&V, IT system modernization, IT environment migration, requirements analysis, IT governance organizational change management, and COTR training.
Role: IT Strategy Project Manager- Advisory
Apply for this job now.