ARM are recruiting for an FPGA Design Engineer with experience of FPGA development for a permanent opportunity with a defence company in Portsmouth.
The main responsibility of the FPGA Design Engineer with experience of FPGA development based in Portsmouth will be to;
- Implement complex system algorithms and interfaces in FPGA, across all levels of maturity (concept to production).
- Develop and implement complex FPGA designs, predominantly signal processing technology across the full lifecycle.
- Test and verify designs through simulation and lab testing.
- Map system-level requirements and objectives to FPGA specifications.
The ideal FPGA Design Engineer able to work in Portsmouth will have experience of the following;
- FPGA and SOC design entry using Verilog or VHDL.
- Xilinx or Altera.
- ModelSim/Questa, VCS or Incisive
- Integration and Testing
- Matlab & DOORS (Desirable)
**Due to the nature of this role, only individuals eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance are able to be considered. Please do not apply if you are not eligible to obtain UK Security Clearance**
If you are an FPGA Design Engineer with experience of FPGA development, able to work in Portsmouth and are interested in the role; please submit your application to Thomas Rick via this vacancy.