Do You Enjoy Technology?
Do you strive to take on new challenges and take pride in representing a well-known brand?
If you are, GeoShack is looking for you.
As we continue to grow in the marketplace, we have an Excellent opportunity for a motivated, hardworking, driven Survey Sales Specialist to join our winning team of sales professionals. The right candidate is a talented individual who enjoys a challenging, fast-paced environment in the surveying industry. This is a position that’s both competitive and rewarding. You will be taking over an established territory with an existing customer base. The right candidate will have incredible growth opportunities continuing this success by building new business opportunities with surveying and civil engineering firms, governmental entities, educational institutions, and mining/landfill companies.
GeoShack, Inc., #removed#, is the North American leading distributor of GPS based grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Landfill, Mining and Agricultural markets in North America. Our job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies such as UAV’s, construction lasers, total stations, robotic instruments, GPS Survey systems, optical instruments, 2D & 3D machine control systems , GPS based agricultural guidance and auto-steer systems, variable rate control technology, and software for a multitude of applications. We focus on providing our customers with a “total solution” of quality products and services to meet their needs. We are a growth-oriented company with an excellent reputation in the marketplace.
GeoShack, Inc, #removed#, is a division of Ultara Holdings, Inc., #removed#, a diverse company with business activities ranging from retail and wholesale distribution to product development and manufacturing. We are an international company with headquarters in Dallas, Texas and our operations are spread across the United States and Canada.
We are searching for candidates with a minimum 1-year of sales experience, preferably in the survey industry. The position requires a working knowledge of Topcon GPS, surveying instruments, robotic total stations, scanners and UAV's with a proven track record demonstrating the ability to develop relationships with customers and promote sales, rentals, and service.
Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. A consultant will contact you within 7 working days.
We Offer Compelling Benefits to the Right Candidate:
- A Very Competitive Base Salary, + Strong Commissions, + Bonus Structure
- Vehicle Allowance and Paid Expenses
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Employer paid Life Insurance, Short, and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Laptop, Computer, and Cell Phone
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell equipment, accessories, rentals, and service as a total customer solution.
- Build long-term relationships within a territory to maximize customer and company profitability.
- Coordinate and/or conduct field demonstrations.
- Provide timely follow up on each sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- 1-3 years sales experience, preferably in a related industry
- Demonstrated success in new account creation & sales.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
- Willingness to learn about the products we sell.
- Positive, sales-oriented personality.
- Business-like, professional appearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred but not required.
- Bi-Lingual (English & Spanish) is a plus.
For a complete list of job openings, go to #removed#
GeoShack, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GeoShack, Inc. is North America’s largest dealer of positioning, leveling, alignment, measurement, guidance and grade control solutions to the Construction, Survey, Agriculture, Landfill, Mining, Aggregates and Industrial markets. And, is the largest dealer partner worldwide for Topcon Positioning Systems. At our locations you can find a wide selection of UAV’s, construction lasers, total stations, robotic instruments, GPS Survey systems, optical instruments, 2D & 3D machine control systems, GPS based agricultural guidance and auto-steer systems, variable rate control technology, software for a multitude of applications, and a complete line of supplies and accessories. GeoShack’s team of sales and service professionals operate from our 23 retail locations in 9 states and 2 provinces in the US and Canada and are dedicated to serving our customers and providing the best possible solutions. GeoShack’s job as the Technology Leader is to stay at the forefront of emerging technologies, weeding out the exceptional from the unproductive to bring only the best to market.
Role: Survey Sales Specialist
Apply for this job now.