Network Security Engineer - Network, Security, Information Security, Palo Alto, Firewall
Network Security, Security Analyst, Security Engineer, Information Security, Network Security, Firewalls, SIEM, Palo Alto, Security,
Duration: 6 months
Inside IR35 (required to use Umbrella Company)
Working hours: 13.00 - 21.00 Mon to Fri
A leading IT Managed Services Provider has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Network Security Engineer to support their end client, a global law firm, based in central Birmingham.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing third line network security support such as monitoring and administration of security controls such as SIEM, PAM tools, Policy Management, Threat Detection and Vulnerability Scanning.
This role would suit an experienced Security Engineer/Analyst with a strong Network Engineering background.
To be considered candidates will have:
- Demonstratable experience in roles such as Information Security Analyst/Engineer or Network Security Engineer
- Strong Network Engineering background
- Strong experience with Palo Alto Firewalls
- Prior experience with products such as Fireeye, Gigamon, Thycotic. IBM QRadar, Guardicore, Verizon NVR (Protectwise), Aruba Clearpass, F5 and Microsoft ATP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please apply with up to date CV for consideration