Shipping and Receiving
Part time (afternoons 1:00PM-6:00PM) position in Troy, MI
Martin Fluid Power/MFPseals will provide the highest quality molded parts in the industry. Our finished parts represent the Company to our Customers. We are looking for shipping and receiving employees who take pride in their work, employees who with previous experience and/or training will become competent in their jobs and help create world class sealing devices.
· High school diploma or GED, perfect job for college student
· Some shipping and receiving experience preferred but not required
· Read, speak, write and understand English
· Basic computer skills
· Basic math skills, add, subtract, multiply and able to use a calculator
· Ability to convert simple fractions to decimals
· Reliable transportation
· Good attendance and timely arrival for work is required
· Ability to multi-task is required
· Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments from and to facility
· Prepare shipping documents along with the correct mailing labels and ensure that all orders are correctly fulfilled
· Consolidate shipping orders
· Reconcile waybill, bill of lading with bill of materials and actual shipment arrivals
· Ensure that goods delivered are in accordance with purchase order and bill of lading or invoice
· Unpack shipments and distribute contents to correct location
· Must be able to lift and move up to 40 pound packages
· Maintain the automated inventory management system to ensure that actual physical inventory matches the database logical inventory
· May occasionally be assigned to work in the kitting, assembly or manufacturing departments
· Growth opportunity within a very well established and reputable company
· Great work environment in a medium size manufacturing company
MFP Seals (a Division of Martin Fluid power) serves the industrial marketplace with sealing devices for MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operation), OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and a worldwide distributor network. Beyond distribution, MFP Seals has full manufacturing capabilities in molding, machining and gasket cutting, all taking place in USA.
As an industry leader, MFP Seals focuses on customer needs, empowers its employees, and invests in inventory and process efficiencies that benefit its customers. Our people, products and processes make MFP Seals one of the most valued seal suppliers in the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Visit our website for company information, #removed#
Role: Shipping,Receiving,Kitting, Parts Counter-Part Time afternoons
Apply for this job now.