If you're a self-starter, creative thinker and have a passion for business development, then you will feel right at home at Richard Allen!
- Entry Level
- Degree preferred
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- High level of initiative and works well in team environment
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Present the value of our client's services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Bachelor's degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 1-3 year(s) work or internship experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a high energy sales environment
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance
- Build a solid business knowledge foundation.
- Expand your network of contacts.
- Compile reference library from your coaches and materials.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the management issues most relevant to your position.
- Strengthen your chances for career advancement and long-term success in the management field.
- Time off for Holidays
- Training and Developmental Opportunities
- Discount on Client Services
- Travel Opportunities
- Wellness Programs - Sports Team Leagues and Fitness Classes
- Weekly Office Night
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, administrative assistant, manager, full time, retail, management, office, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry level, restaurant.
Role: Sales Service Representative
Location: East Hills,
Apply for this job now.