VIEW MORE JOBS LIKE THIS
Based in Hitchin – UPTO £20k for 40 hours a week
plus benefits (25 days hol, PMI, 1x Life Assurance, 5% Pension Contribution)
We are now recruiting for an experienced Production Operator to join our team in Hitchin on a permanent basis. The role requires the right candidate to work 40 hours per week,
Monday to Friday 8.00 to 17.00.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Your day-to-day tasks will include, aluminium fabrication of doors,
Screens, and associated components using hand tools, routing
equipment, punch tools and radial bench saws.
• Fabrication involves cutting aluminium profiles to size and routing or
punching out holes for locking mechanisms or other components, prior
to full assembly.
• Effectively maintain production stock levels to reduce holdings without
effecting productivity. Monitor and control machinery maintenance to
ensure HS aspects are adhered too.
Expected Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience of working within a fast paced Aluminium
fabrication environment with good attention to detail and accuracy.
• excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• You will be able to take ownership of both build time and quality
• Certain products are made using technical drawings the ability to read
these would be an advantage
Terms & Conditions